Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet

He may not be dead, but his nose is done for and that's all thanks to the huge amount of donations. My F will stay.

Dex-chan lover
I bet $5 he’s actually still dead and they made a clone of him to continue scanlating

Also the series has been pairing Cait & Seiber but I’m kinda shipping her and Airu. They look like they’d get along well.

Double-page supporter
Can someone mind spoiling some stuff for me?

How long until an actual romance starts? According to the synopsis it sounds they are a pair but looking at covers and especially the anime cover with a bunch of girls, it feels like it will end up as just another harem where nothing ever happens and the author just introduces more and more girls.

How much drama in the story? I'm a spineless coward so I prefer stories that don't drag things out and are very light on the drama side.

Wolfeng
Its not a Harem
And the romance starts almost immediately in the series
Not muxh drama at first but later there ia not much much but light drama

It's been a while without seeing Maru. Do you think it will do something important in the future? (important for good or bad?)

got curious because i got an ad that say i wouldnt download a loli

what a silly question

Contributor
@Wolfeng
Romance starts almost immediately in the series albeit it's not full on body contact.
There's light drama for the most part and nothing too tragic for the first 10 volumes, drama really kicks around vol 13 but after that arc, it's back to fluff and so far no drama in the latest chaps.
i'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Dex-chan lover
-I did not know this still updated. wow...it's been a year or so since I've read this.

Fed-Kun's army
>Maru and Scott sharing a cover
If Vol. 14's the end, I guess giving the most antagonistic person of each side their own cover (13+14) wouldn't be thematically appropriate since (spoilers):
Maru's peak change was needed for the main plot's reveal whereas Scott didn't even get his own moment to resolve his feelings for Juliet.

Users who are viewing this thread