Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet

Fed-Kun's army
@NamelessGent Was there even any scanlator drama in the first place? From what I saw before, it was just bystanders in the comments raising a fuss, as far as the groups themselves went it just seemed to me like some healthy competition.
Oh I typed that up before seeing the last pages of the two chapter 90 uploads. Well, best case scenario nobody cares and everyone keeps doing what they're doing, and if it does turn into a shitstorm the series is popular enough that hopefully we'd eventually get translations from someone anyway (though knowing /a/ they would just take any drama as encouragement to keep uploading with increasingly cheeky notes at the end).

Power Uploader
@Anonyan

I'm not too surprised at the shitstorm occurring on /a/ after the Chapter 87 release. Not pretty.

The passive-aggressive posts are something else. This is going to be fun.

Fed-Kun's army
@WoodyCyber Well, if the original Romeo could rip lamp posts out of the ground and use them as a weapon like this Romio can, I certainly doubt either him orJuliet would ever need to drink poison. They'd just tank both families and take the whole Italy by force.

Where do I send ? Give me address please... I'll send cocaine enough for you to snort on as long as you live your miserable short life .

Dex-chan lover
Hey, looks like the drama fire has not ended. Choose your faction wisely, Confused from #dropout or Persiafag and other autists from /a/: https://boards.fireden.net/a/thread/185019709/#q185031259 (link from a certain guy in the chapter comment section)

Power Uploader
@depzdai

It's kind of amusing that #dropout has twice started to rush out chapters once /a/ started uploading translated chapters.

Though, the improper crediting and passive aggressive comments is something else.

Users who are viewing this thread