Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet

WHAT THE FUCK WHY THE FUCK ARE CHAPTERS FUCKING SKIPPED YA DONE SPOILED ME WELL NO I AINT READ IT BUT LIKE I ALMOST GOT SPOILED AND PLEASE TRANSLATE THE OTHER CHAPTERS DONT FREAKING SKIP THATS NOT COOL BRO

@Tensei Have been reading Chinese scans, and Reon doesn't really have a wikia entry so I never quite figured what her name romaticized in English was based on the Chinese trans supposed to be but there we go. Maybe I should go read the Japanese raws as well

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, so they're teaming up now? Sometimes I wish we had a window into all the discussions that go on behind the scenes in scanlator groups.

Dex-chan lover
Notification need some changes.. like please don't notify me of a chapter ahead of the missing chapters. I love the idea that I get notified of updates but not like this..

what chapter they tell the story of leon, i missed it xd 75 up to 79 is memory arc and 80 to 89 is election arc so, where the fuck is it xd

about her mother and stuff

I almost feel sorry for Scott. So far the manga has treated him as nothing more than a joke.

Double-page supporter
Can somebody add a fake chapter numbered 87.5 so that whenever a new chapter is posted, to avoid automatically preceding next and going into chapter 88 and reading spoilers?

You could just post a single page saying something like "warning . Do not press next to avoid reading spoilers".

And the fake chapter could be removed once /a/ scans reaches chapter 88

This is why I really can't bring myself to like Romio. The core of his personality is that he really, really likes Persia. No dreams, no struggles, nothing. Which would be okay if the setting was more lighthearted than this. But when everyone else, even Scott have stronger convictions born out of strife, he sounds lame by comparison.

2 quick questions before I start to read:

1) What is the current chapter the raw manga is on?
2) Are we close to a conclusion for this manga? Or, are still near the middle of the plot?

Thanks.

Anyone knows why the tittle of this manga was romanized as "Kishuku Gakkou no ALICE" at first? I didn't get why was that years ago. "Alice" instead of "Juliet". Was it an error from the author, who then fixed it?

@darknesspker I'd say we're getting near the endgame but not the end. The main premise just went out the window so author either has to hook us with something new or tie up loose ends for a neat finish. Our MC still hasn't met our heroines family sans the mother briefly so there are lots in store still.

Users who are viewing this thread