Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet

ALAS!! The War Between the groups has come to a halt, and no new chapter have been bestowed upon us readers for over 72 Hours!! Will this be the demise of Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet, or is it the peace before the battle, find out next time in the next comment I write. ?

Aggregator gang
Man, there isn't any genre tag or plot summary in the world that can dissuade me as quickly and surely as seeing "/a/nonymous" listed as the scanlator.

Dex-chan lover
alright, since so many chapters were skipped, might as well.

Somebody.... spoil it for me.

First time commenting, someone edit if spoiler tag doesn't work

Plot progressed to the point there Romio, Hasuki and Reon (The antagonistic character you saw in ch88) are contesting for the Black Doggies' (head) prefect position. On the other hand, Scott, Aby and Juliet are contesting for the White Cats' respectively. Reon is an illegitimate hafu and is basically a far left anti-unity extremist that wants to split the East and West starting with Dahlia. Don't blame her though, her family is so broken due to West isolationist ideology that she is legit tragic. Reon got the biggest dirt on Romio that is he's secret lovers with Juliet and so exposed them to gain votes off Romio to win the election. Reon sets up a scenario in ch86-87 which she knocks out the entire school's staff and sows discontent and starts a massive brawl between the two houses to make the reveal.

However, Maru is homo with Julio and the rest of the Black Dogs really like Julio, and White Cats are generally appreciative of Juliet. Rest is history as explained in the chapter.

tl;dr
Romio screwed up, his childhood friend Reon is an illegitimate hafu and a tragic antagonist. Reon is anti-peace and got the biggest dirt on Romio in the midst of prefect elections of which they were contesting.

@shinobujks Her name is Leon and even if you want to use the old magazine one, it'd be Reonn. I don't know where you even got "Rin" from.

Okay everybody is so into the chapter skipping thing that they missed the true face of kohitsuji (maru's friend with the bangs who loves boobs).

Users who are viewing this thread