Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet

I thought she already removed from the inuzuka bowl. Just keep her out if there's no harem end.

Double-page supporter
Hazuki 200% best grill.

Why is mango so unfair.

Will the anime does everything right? Hopefully they do, since Percia's design looks good in anime promo..

Join us on Discord https://discord.gg/Kq9fEU9 ~

Hazuki is just so damn cute, it's a damn shame she's going for a no good like Inudzuka as she clearly deserves better than just having the "childhood friend" treatment. ?

Double-page supporter
I would much rather lewd the Hasuki than the Perucia, but to each their own.

It’s too bad this series was called Juliet right away, it basically spells that Perucia is the only end girl option. Such a shame and a waste of potential :(

Just me, or is this actually the first time Perucia lowers herself from her crystal throne and actually fights for her love?

Dex-chan lover
Even without the title, it's pretty clear from the beginning that no girl other than Perucia gas any chance of winning.

Dex-chan lover
Even without the title, it's pretty clear from the beginning that no girl other than Perucia gas any chance of winning.

Double-page supporter
Oh The anime will be premiered on autum this year...
Can't wait for see my Perucia animated

I'm just gonna put this out here, but it's not like Hazuki has a 0% chance. You know how the original Romeo and Juliet ended right? Or how about West Side Story? This probably won't end with a double suicide, but something less graphic is certainly a possibility.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, that's satisfying.

Punching her right in the mouth.

Ok. You got me.

Dex-chan lover
The original work was a tragedy...this is purely romcom. I don't see any possible endings other than Inudzuki and Perucia overcoming prejudices and being officially together.

Users who are viewing this thread