Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet

its one thing to have a ship set from the beginning but when you introduce more and more girls who have been more likable than perucia imo it really hurts the romance. perucia just doesn't have the charms the other girls have for me

Dex-chan lover
@whodoo

welcome to the world of moonrune picture books! Where the authors set up the protagonist and the main girl at the early storyboard stage then spend the other 99% of their creative "talent" putting everything good they can think of into all the new characters they introduce down the line.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this one doesn't turn out like the original story. because if it does, a damn tragedy tag is needed.

@ehyclipse well she is a hot damn waifu material . it's tough choice but at least cybear-senpai has moved up my ranking list .

how i wish for more cybear x inudzuka moments , and i expect cybear appear on the 42th chap .

Group Leader
guys i've made a discord server for the r/KishukuGakkouNoJuliet subreddit! Be sure to join it if you'd like to discuss the series https://discord.gg/MGJgnrt

Aggregator gang
I have a feeling that the previous couple is secretly the dorm heads.

Fed-Kun's army
idk if it's just me but the story was starting to pick up and there's a consistency to the pacing and overall vibe until the series went from monthly to weekly. the translators did say that some stuff like the setting were reintroduced bc it became weekly, but bc i decided to read all available chapters in one go, the sudden shift was weird and it threw me off a little.

Group Leader
Sigh.. anything but a romeo and juliet and I would've read it. Sure, it has some decent ideas, but I really don't feel like reading it when I'm being forced such crap

Edit: Now I can't stop reading, someone send help.

Umm... can we please use the cover for the current scan release volume instead the latest one that volume 10 cover showing something we shouldn't see yet didn't it

Users who are viewing this thread