Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet

Power Uploader
@DonHazzy @zetsubouzanto

l5dewoE.png

Dex-chan lover
We never get to see the western side, don't we? Like this manga is just showcasing a lot of the eastern culture but little of the opposite. Do we get to see that or we're just stuck to one side of the globe?

Dex-chan lover
so they into in each other, but are more concerned with other peoples opinions.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
hmmm.. I don't really remember there was a harem tag when I last read this......

Is it just me or in every new volume there is a new girl for volume cover purposes?

I just found out that the Raws are at 84 Chapters now. Ahhhhh~ dare I 'read' ahead (I can't read japanese.) or should I just be patient and appreciate the fluff of what we have so far? Take it slow or binge like a crazy maniac....?

p.s. we don't know too much of either sides politics, I'm hoping for more world building. :)

Dex-chan lover
There seems to be a spike in the level of fanservice and shounen idiocy when the series move to weekly release.

huh New volume cover already? White cat character it looks. She looks cheeky. Does Char, Scott or Juliet have a sibling?

These not good we just saw 2 girl that we don't know anything about because we 3 volume behind current release with additional chapter for volume 12 and maybe 13 that hasn't been turn into Tankobon

Power Uploader
First chapter of the anthology is out. https://mangadex.org/chapter/502626

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the next chapter comes out soon because the anime just ended soon I'm back to reading the manga and I want to see how this story will continue

Users who are viewing this thread