Kiss Me, Liar - Ch. 14

I just remind myself that Kyung-Soo's Gentle Touch can't get me here. -fetal position- everything is fine, no matter what happens here.

Wow, he's that type huh. Just give him a few gentle words and attention, he'll forget that he was treated like a trash.

Thanks for the translation btw. It's very nice.

This manhwa is gonna be super long LOL
The art is amazing though. Very pretty people

the slow burn with this one... he just push and pull like crazy. Really doesn't understand Keith's action other than him being an arrogant jerk chuckin perfectly good food...

I hope Yeon Woo can push him away at some point too, Keith is just walkin all over his life choices right now.

Oh so stupid.. why do you have to throw food in the trash? And get drunk during working hours? I wish Emma would become the fl and make the pompous bastard get lost.
Actually, are there any yaoi manga with a female lead? 🤩

Group Leader
As much as I like the BL, I can’t just get over the fact that Keith just threw away Emma’s sandwich.
As much as I know the main couple of this series is Keith and YW, almost anyone other than the r*pists + Miller + Keith’s exes treated YW faaaaar better than Keith did. Naomi, Emma, Charles etc... and the guy is still simping hard over Keith just because of his face. I wish he’d just get out of that annoying relationship. It will be EXTREMELY detrimental to his mental health if Keith keeps walking over him.

Honestly at this point, Naomi and Emma seem like great partners for YW compared to Keith. I came for delightful BL shipping and ended up with straight shipping.

Aggregator gang
@sachimu same I agree, I guess the author just has a thing with a love story with a bad boy, though in this case Keith is a major jerk...

FINALLY! We see some emotions! But like imma need Keith to tone down the 'jerkwad' attitude like 50% lol

Thanks for another chapter!! <3

@sachimu Exactly what I thought! I thought we would get some character development when YW finally decided to quit his job, but he just went back to work for Keith right away and Keith didn't reflect on himself at all. This was so useless. I also ship YW more with Emma, she's so cute and nicer than Keith could ever dream of being. Honestly at this point I would even ship YW with the Butler. Likd damn the ml and all the alphas in this are such huge assholes.

I agree, the author must be really into jerks. I mean, if that's their thing...at least the art is nice?

This is going to sound strange but for me the reason I like reading this is because the dynamic between the two male leads resembles a relationship I had a few years ago, and I sympathize with Yeon Woo.

The image when Emma gives him the sandwich is in the wrong order, I think.

If Keith really likes him, he should say so. What's with his jealousy out of the blue?

Users who are viewing this thread