Kiss x Sis - Vol. 23 Ch. 140 - Overnight

Dex-chan lover
And here I've thought that it's gonna be more psychological for once. Kind of annoying, tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Why is this about the guy getting pissed on now? Wasn't this about him fucking the step-sisters or teacher or whatever???? WHEN DID IT TURN INTO PISS FETISH SHIT?

I've lost all hope. Just end the series already, shit's making me a junkie. I hate it, yet I cannot look away.

Dex-chan lover
"finally something interesting to do about his character!"
>solved with pee
why did i harbor the tiniest bit of hope? why?
I think the author finally snapped and went like "you like to call it PissXsis huh? well if that's what you want fuckers"

i just saw that this series is still ongoing and out of curiosity, read the latest chapter....

.....i regret my decision

Sums it up really
AYvKyUa.png

Double-page supporter
i feel like if i voice my disdain about how nothing keeps happening when something keeps happening, hundreds of flashbacks of me saying the same thing over and over again after each chapter keeps popping into my head.

like two characters just had a fundamental relationship change. doesn't that sound familiar? sounds like something that happened a few dozen chapters ago. and just like then, no one seems to register it. are we going in circles?

maybe this was on purpose. maybe that's what they wanted.

maybe i'm going crazy.

"the magazine won't allow it"
ok that clarifies there won't be any sex scene, just gotta deal with it 😏

Users who are viewing this thread