Kiss x Sis - Vol. 24 Ch. 143 - Ingrained feelings

Double-page supporter
Working at a bathhouse means more activities for the rest of the cast obviously.

Dex-chan lover
Nani? Character development for MC?

On another note, please do more lewd shit.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm the only one who read the first panel of page 17 as "SHINEEE!" in Bakugou's voice and was confused for a few secunds because of it? xD

Introducing a bath house as a regular feature and still getting character development: prize-worthy literature.

I bet those bath houses are having it rough during this pandemic. But, I sure would like a chance to do physical work like that — can’t go to the gym, you know.

Group Leader
Wow even the Sisters admit they did was a big mistake but at the same time the MC hasnt develop for a very long time so this is really interesting turn of events.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, big sisters, but they're smaller than him. I call bullshiiiit.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure this is a setup to introduce new character (the original part timer there).

I don't hate slow burns but I kinda wish these characters would develop just a little faster...

The faster they develop the faster the story ends. I like the way the author is taking this seriously and trying to teach readers something real by taking it slow. You can't learn something like this at a glance. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread