Kiss x Sis

Mikuni is so awesome. I could do without the water play but that’s become part of her perverse nature. She’s just too hot.

Dex-chan lover
Also gave up on this years ago. Is he still with Sensei?

This is start from 'wew' to 'meh'...

Hope the author end with MMC and his twin old sist...

once you read few chapters, it gets better. But when you get to the
100th
chapter, the fanservice gets better but it gets worse. You might think this is just an ecchi manga on the first try but it's going to make you shove your mouth with piss and shit and not the erotic way, the most horrible experience you will feel from the shitshow
romance

Double-page supporter
My best friend used to be a weeb, then read 100 chapters of this in one night. 10 years later, he could barely bring himself to watch anime again.

Dex-chan lover
12 years... I was still in gradeschool when I first read this, now I have a job and am actually contemplating marriage already.
Honestly, I'm not even into the service scenes anymore, I just want to know how it ends.

Dex-chan lover
@gregger 12? This started in 2004 so it would be 16 years since it started.

@mangareaderxx77 Nope, it's still ongoing.

There's another manga that's still ongoing that started even earlier, Nagasarete Airantou (2003), but at least that one's aged with grace compared to this...

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan oof sorry, what I meant was that it was 12 years ago for me when I first read it. I was like 6th grade at the time,
I think I didnt even know manga was a thing when I was 2nd grade lol

Dex-chan lover
Reposting what I said in Chapter 142's comments so other people can see this in the series page comments in case it helps anyone out lol

I feel like this chapter's (Ch. 142) cliffhanger would have made more sense if they at least translated what the sign on the building said.

Btw, it translates to "Ane Osamu Yu", or "Ane no Yu", or something like that, which according to Google Translate (for whatever that's worth lol) translates to "Sister's Hot Water", which sounds like a Bathhouse run by sisters, or a bathhouse specializing in siscon-themed baths or something lol

So this at least makes his wandering and stopping in front of a random building right after his fight with his sisters make a little more sense and a bit more interesting haha

So at least there's some kind of interesting implications coming in the next chapter when it comes back from break.

I hate series like this. Just full of annoying cockblocks who ruin the mood as soon as it starts it get interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@Gungho95
their are mutiple full on sex scenes later on BTW.
Do with that info what you will.

Edit:Sorry for not having that spoiler tag on their earlier

This was a fun manga some 10 or 12 years ago, but now it a bore and tiresome, if only DITAMA BOW would make or givevsome proper fanservice like every other proper mangaka do.
There is much better read out there.

Users who are viewing this thread