Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I think most people are expecting all the wrong things from this manga, it's pretty obvious that toxic relationship is the main highlight of this manga and redemption or catharsis isn't on the menu anytime soon, you either enjoy this kind of dark twisted romance or you will feel distaste after every chapter you read until you stop.

As for myself, I cannot stop, the fact that it's just a manga and fiction removes all the negative thoughts I would have about it otherwise, great stuff, not very common in these waters, does anyone know more simmilar manga? I know Tsumi to Kai and Nana to Kaoru, though those are actually very wholesome compared to this one.

guess she trying to change herself to not get exposed will make her realize how much she loves her and this time she will love her properly

Dex-chan lover
A toxic relationship is obviously to be expected, but I was slightly hoping that it is just Ai's really fucked up way of expressing her love.
But this chapter made it clear that she doesn't even care about Hina. The only thing that came to her mind after seeing the photo is her status and she even instantly abandoned their relationship without a second thought. That is some grade-A sociopathic behavior.
I guess she doesn't see Hina as anything more than an object.
I wonder how this manga will end. Will Ai get redeemed? Will it just be a status quo ending? Or will Hina break free from her codependent relationship with Ai?

The worst part is how the first thing she thought of was to blame Hina. I hope the story ends with Hina finding someone better.

Dex-chan lover
I like how her first thought was to blame Hina. That's what everyone in that situation would have thought lets be honest

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I'm getting the feeling that Ai will try to catch glasses-chan while she's trying to find them assuming she didn't know that they already "stopped" doing stuff at school.

edit: Are there raws for this one?

Now we're in business, things are finally getting more interesting.
It got me wondering, though. What did Airi plan to use those scissors for? I doubt her plans for the day is just to get a haircut.

@zazakmazak I heard someone mention Looking Up to Magical Girls some chapters back. Basically this sado girl character gets a kick out of tormenting (less violent and more in an erotic sense) other girls.

Dex-chan lover
??? I'm actually surprised no one in here is thinking that HINA is the one thats gona CRACK and go insane now that Ai has abandoned her.....you guys remember when Ai pretended to abandon her on the blind fold chapter and Hina started getting nervous, fidgeting and even biting her finger nails at the thought of being abandoned by her.....yeah I def think she might do something crazy next, can't wait for more

Group Leader
Is this stockholm syndrome or is there a better name for their relantionship?

Fed-Kun's army
@ScarecrowB YEP, Ai doesn't seem to care about Hina, she cares more about her image than Hina..

The more we see of them the more we know Ai is a really bad person.. She didn't think about consequences, she used someone for her own pleasure and now is dealing with the consequences..

Honestly, I like how we can see how fucked up this is, and so can other characters around them.
I really hope Hina gets the helps she needs.. because she is trapped in a really bad situation.. and Ai too, It would be good if she doesn't hurt anyone else for her own pleasure..

Thank you so much for the chapter <3<3<3<3

Would you look at. Her first thought was to pin everything on Hina. I thought she cared for her, in a very twisted way, but nope, she only sees her as a tool. There is no salvation for you, girl.

Double-page supporter
oh my god is this going to go full on Ijousha no Ai and glasses girl is going to get horribly tortured or something? lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao, people getting revelations that airi is a piece of shit. As if her loving hina would made anything better.

Users who are viewing this thread