Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda weird... At this point I just want Ai & Hina to have the happiest ending imaginable... They've both so mentally broken, that they kinda fit together now.
Although, I'd really like to hear about Ai's thoughts on this. She seemed relatively disgusted by Hina when she first "forced herself" on her, but seeing how she greets her and clings to her instantly as she enters her room, I wanna know if she's actually mindbroken (or honest?) or if she's just faking it because she wants to have someone by her side.

So glad i didn't drop this, it turned out to be more interesting read than i thought. Althought what hina did is essentially rape, cant really hate on her because ai did her the same way before

Dex-chan lover
Heh this manga is still great. Even more fun is reading the comments though. Good thing it's fiction :) Otherwise I would really think the mc's need some SERIOUS help.

Did Hinako ever felt miserable or something? That scene from when Ai was first choking her, she was craving for more and in ecstasy. In my humble opinion, she was always having great sexual satisfaction from Ai treatment. And was perfectly ok with it, like many of us adults can relate. The really fucked up character is Ai. Ai lacks empathy and was even trying to be more sociable (hanging in her classmates house) and the change she was taking was driving her away from her playtime with Hinako. She would probably have just stopped if the photos weren`t leaked and Hinako would feel bad but both would carry on with their lifes. Hinako took the oportunity to win Ai back and even though she ends up raping her, she seems pretty aware of her actions and okay with the bullying/"revenge from being tossed aside".

From the bottom of my heart, I really want to Ai to get her shit together and end up marrying Hinako. That`s my two cents.

Dex-chan lover
@tanakamorijapan I'm pretty sure that Hina never enjoyed the torture itself, she just desperately wanted Ai to pay attention to her and now Hina is doing the same thing. I doubt Ai would really want to be with another girl if given the choice, but I still do want some kind of happy ending... or a really fucked up bad ending. Either way would be satisfying at this point

I really hated this series the first time I read it but now it's keeps getting better and better! 🤭

Ai honey, GET A GRIP.
I really missed when she was the dom. Lol you guys are all hooked on this manga and so am I.

I thought, in a previous chapter, they finally went back to school. Is Ai still at home? Can someone help me understand?

@ComputedPaladin , Ai and Hina have been classmates for quite a long time now. Many years, actually. Ai stopped going to school and Hina decided to visit. Her mom lets her in and trusts her to help, since Ai refuses to get out of her room. Ai beats the shit out of Hina but Hina discovered Ai still cared a lot for her and decided to use this to win her back. Time passes and no one cares about Ai at school anymore but Hina manipulates her into tricking her to stay at home telling she will just feel miserable outside. Ai grows more and more dependant of Hina to the point that Hina eventually starts to rape her. Hina doesnt give a shit about school or the harassment / being beaten up anymore but still frequents and even confesses she is "dating" now to her classmate. This is the point we are at right now... It even looks live Ai and Hina are having a newly wed life.

Aggregator gang
mm, I somewhat did guess that Hina would keep her dominance for as long as she could, but never thought of her being such a cruel manipulator, oh well, the story is getting better and better, so there's that.

Users who are viewing this thread