Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
@Timonauta
but think of it as one sees it as Friends with Benefits while the other takes it as an actual romantic relationship.
Ai never saw Hina as a friend, at least before the mindbreak. Frankly, I don't think Ai ever saw Hina as an equal human being.
it looked more like a one sided S&M relationship
Not even close. Hina's current abuse is more obvious and physical . But if you think Ai's treatment of Hina was any "better" then you're not really paying enough attention.
While she had always been yandere, it would have never come to this if it weren't for the creature with glasses.
Hina's current "yandere" persona is simply a dominant manifestation of what is previously extreme co-dependency. Now take a guess at who orchestrated, manipulated and shaped Hina's psychological state into the form we see today with the precision of a Renaissance sculptor.
it would have never come to this if it weren't for the creature with glasses.
Putting it in another way, it would have never come to this if it weren't for the creature with the black hair.

Nice.So she is breaking her because she cant wait anymore to fuck with her haha.
Thanks for the translations.

@tanakamorijapan i have seen quite a few people like you doing mental gimnastics trying to portrait Hinako as if she was fine with everything , if you ever paid any attention to the manga she tells to stop to the crazy bitch a lot of times.
@gouder the glasses girl is one of the few sane characters of this manga haha

@gouder Great comment of yours and I agree perfectly.

This gets more and more interesting, and I don't even foresee how it will end, the wait for the next chapter will be long.

Ai has it good , my parents would beat me all the way to school doesn't matter what happened lol

And Hina is one tough creepy ass psycho

Hina turned into yandere mode. And. I. LOVE IT.
Gotta give credit, that series that seemed just weird is very good!

Aggregator gang
@Kabeidon imo, if there are any sane characters in this manga, it's definitely not glasses girls. there were better ways to handle the situation (speaking to hina directly, telling it to the school authorities, etc.), but yoshimi chose a malicious way instead just because she wanted to protect yuuko (and keep yuuko to herself). there's no problem with her wanting to protect yuuko, but did she really have to stalk airi and hina everytime, document everything they did, threaten hina with said documentations, and spread the rumor? not only that, yoshimi and hina were friends, but the first thing yoshimi thought was to get rid of hina instead of trying to help her.

This is so ducked up. I like it. You can really feel the sadism in here. I thought this manga was just gonna be about this one girl who gets abused it turns out to be a big twist. Loving it. I kinda get Hina though. The desire to just monopolize every part of the person you love. To see the extreme parts of them. To push them to the edge and limits. To mix everything with them and become one is so irresistible. To tease and toy with them until they’re wrapped around your finger and watch them accept everything. Sigh. I’m on a list now aren’t I?

Holy shit, I thought that innocent Hina is just a little of scary but it's way more dark and creepy there. Hina turns out a different person, the yandere and dominant side, I think maybe more than dominant, it's that manipulating the emotion through the words she gave to Airi and coercing Airi while Airi is vulnerable and shutting all the world around Airi down and making Airi feel alone (maybe the untold story don't let us know that Hina is a sociopath here yet, I just guess, lol). That's so scary. Airi is more dependent on Hina since the most perfect personality of her and now that ruins everything which make her scare of being alone.

But just one detail that I'm kinda feeling weird of not considering the r*ping situation of Hina to Airi since everything happened so fast, like Hina threats Airi through the words and the emotion she causes to Airi and in the meanwhile Airi is mindbreaking and not in the best state which let (accept) Hina do everything to her. That's why I don't recognize the situation here, hmm.

So interesting. The story is so twisted, now everything is upside down from the day the glasses girl messed up everything, but in the first place, Airi somehow is the person that started everything..., the "bullying/abusing" girl being "bullied/abused" by a girl being "bullied/abused" for a long time...

And one big question, Where are their parents and Where is the glasses girl?

Thank you and appreciate so much for the trans @mycropen.
Btw thanks for your comment @gouder, I somehow understand the story much more detail.

Users who are viewing this thread