Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii

I'm just interested in seeing how far Airi can push Hina until she finally had enough.

HELPPPPPPPPPPPP WHEN SHE WAS GIVING HER THE BELLY BUTTON PIERCING? WTF
WHY IS THIS MORE DISTURBING THAN BERSERK

Group Leader
I don't understand why people giving it 1 just because they dont like it...... seems people in mal have a better excuse for giving a manga 1/10 than people in mangadex. Just because you dont like it doesnt mean you have to give it 1/10 without any reason at all

Dex-chan lover
@pandascepter Dude, that is a literal personal scoring system, like a review, it's their own opinion and so they have the right to score them with whatever score they think is good.
Just because you like it doesn't mean that they have to score it well, this isn't how scoring work.

They didn't like the content, they scored it accordingly to their feeling and that's it.
I'm not surprised that some would hate it, this has some pretty messed up and tough scenes drawn in which doesn't really fit the art style...

The description is also trash at explaining what's the story about, personally, if the story was all about the vomiting, I would hate it since it's fetishizing something truly unhealthy for someone.

And for real people on mangadex have trash tastes sometimes, why the hell does https://mangadex.org/title/17251/dansan-joshi have a 8/10 ?!

Dex-chan lover
Anyway, shouldn't this be tagged as smut ? It's not sexual relationships but it does somewhat answer to the "There's a strong focus on seduction, characters being swept off their feet, and other buildups to having sex that make you feel hot and bothered." since it is related to ryona and sm fetishes.

Group Leader
This is probably one of my fave yuri manga now. I see lots of people can't handle hardcore fetishes, lol. I'm personally hoping for more blood stuff tho.

Fed-Kun's army
See, I like fetish stuff. I like it a lot, absolutely none of what happens here bothers me on that level, but there's no heart in this. Disregarding all the fetish stuff, the relationship itself isn't elaborated upon. We know practically nothing about the characters and are simply expected to believe there's a sufficient background to warrant these actions, nor is any development happening within the chapters themselves, and for some of the relatively extreme things featured here that just isn't acceptable. I have to say this manga is purely designed to play on the cringe factor of people who aren't comfortable with it, all the while having none of the features that could turn it into an interesting read. I can't call it anything other than bad, really.

omg I'm confused, creeped out, and want to see more at the same time. I don't know what went on it that author's head but i don't dislike it.

Dex-chan lover
You know this weird feeling when you're disgusted by something but still want to continue out of curiosity?

This Yuri was just that for me. I'm just gonna wait and see what happens... But by how it's turning... Pretty sure blood and tears will come out pretty easily.

Eww, that's disgusting... Go on/10

Dex-chan lover
I thought that I wasn't one to kink shame, but this manga has made me rethink that...

Users who are viewing this thread