Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii

Dex-chan lover
At first i was like "yuri with low rating that's rare"

When seeing the comment "weird ass fetish hu what is it fking scat"

Checking chapter 6 " first page girl with a diaper now i understand"

Good bye not checking this place again

I have read worse stuff, I mean this is mostly cute yuri and wholesome, only thing I don't like is the drama that could start from the
glasses girl, she should die.

It's just one girl abusing a too dependent girl with no other friends

The fetish picks r unique, but r bad at bringing out said fetishes. Take a look at how they are handled in the top rated stuff on h-sites for those tags. Even the non-h have more effort put into it.

Overall, kinda boring. Bad premise, bad characters, bad yuri relationship, bad effort on fetishism (negating the only good part: unique picks).

Tragedy in volume 3. Who will be the first to die? suicide? murder? why not both ?! Stay tuned. TAGs should be changed ...

now that it's developing a story it's getting interesting
Hina deserves better

i forgot to read the tag. I FORGOT TO READ THE TAG. At first, I thought what a nice looking girl lol.

Sorry, Ai is a total bitch even aside from the fucked up psychological play. I'm disgusted but strangely motivated to continue to see if
one of them dies
if there's an actual heart wrenching continuation in the later chapters i'll probably change my rating

Dex-chan lover
Why is there no 11+/10 choice... Obviously many down vote 1/10 don't wanna see that shit. But damn it is for sure interesting to see what happens, when you finally jump over the initial throw up - what is even going on - barrier. And the development is quite surprising beyond a one dimensional story. The characters have mighty potential to grow in the things going on.

Hope axe-kun isn't lurking around the corner, because of trash hurt feeling farts, who just can not stop from interfering with others stuff. Nobody forces you to read, comment or rate this manga. Just stay away if you have zero interest for it.

Users who are viewing this thread