Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii

The wait for new releases are always so worth it, each chapter just gets me even more interested and hooked to it!
I've been looking for psychological yuri mangas like this but none of them can compare to how great this is.
But if you think there is one that can par this or is at least good, I'd appreciate some recommendations for other psychological yuri mangas!!..

Double-page supporter
...So "Shiro-chan" who speaks the title huh...?

Dex-chan lover
this is one of the trials, a crucible where only the sick shall pass, only thoughts unburdened by decency shall survive.

@SauceArc i'd recommend reading the love and creed of sae-maki or for short saeism, it has that psychological touch to it so i think you will like it, its not the best but not bad either

This is easily 10*.

2 cute girls exploring S&M in secret, 1 little female hitler with glasses takes some compromising pictures of them and spreads them around school (The mad lass actually did it!?),
2 cute innocent girls get shafted by the common folk and end up suffering because most people are dumb and don't know how to moral for themselves (Most people trash confirmed, too true rip).
IDK what happens next, but emotionally I'm there, can't wait to see how this progresses.

I honestly think it would be more appropriate to use the first volume cover as the cover for this series page. I've seen too many people mistaking this for something cute.

Users who are viewing this thread