Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii

Damn this is such a good manga, should be rated at least high 8 to 9

Also @Aticen spoilers dude, this isn’t the comment section for the chapters, some ppl come here to see if people recommend the manga before they read it

undescribable charm and....... pretty understandable if u think its disturbing.... its psychological afterall

Weird how this is my first ever yuri manga that I’ve read and it’s not that bad very weird but not that bad it’s like a 6.9 .

I’m confused the thing that happened in the latest chapter is it a good thing or a bad thing.

This manga is screwed up but it gets you hooked. Man, idk, it plays with people's carnal desires I guess. We're all secretly into fucked up shit anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I binged the 17 chapters this afternoon, and I somewhat enjoyed it.
From a weird one-sided love, S&M, physical abuse based relationship that got me "the fuck... Need more". It turned into a giant fuck-up mess when the biggest pile of shit entered the scene, and she wears glasses....
After that, I felt a lot of anger & disgust towards Ai, and how she treated Hina during this whole mess, even though you know from the start that an actual relationship between the two wouldn't work. Ever.
And now, well fuck I don't know, I somewhat like the recent turn of events, but I just wish for them to be happy (some way or another).
I kinda feel bad for both of them, but I still think Ai is a piece of shit.
Please gib more, and thanks for the translation.
(also Hina's cute when she's not puking every two chapters)

Their relatuonship at firsf is fucked up and it became even more fucked up after that manipulative glasses girl came into scene... I dont like all the abuse happenings but I am so curious to what will happen to the both of them???

Users who are viewing this thread