Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii

Dex-chan lover
This is great because it shows how BOTH the MCs are fucked in the head. In the first half, you sympathize with Hina because Ai is obviously a manipulative piece of shit and she's doing it all out of pure hatred towards her. But when the script is flipped, you realize Hina is just as fucked as Ai was, except instead of hatred she's doing it out of this yandere-like obsession. I'm curious as to what will happen when this part of the relationship is made public because THAT'S when it'll start to get real interesting

Dex-chan lover
So... I think with the latest chapter
the sexual violence tag or at least smut is worth adding...

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those manga that you go to after you've read something super tee tee and just need a reminder how fucked the world is...

Ugh .. reading the comments, the ratings, and the cover makes me uncomfortable .. 1/10 is the 2nd highest rating? Holy– How ?? Why ?? now I'm afraid to read this
I'm curious at the same time ..
I don't to want to regret and get hurt again after reading ..

Anyone, please give an advice🙏 ..

Ugh .. reading the comments, the ratings, and the cover makes me uncomfortable .. 1/10 is the 2nd highest rating? Holy– How ?? Why ?? now I'm afraid to read this
I'm curious at the same time ..
I don't to want to regret and get hurt again after reading ..

Anyone, please give an advice🙏 ..

Double-page supporter
@Silhouette18 get ready to question your existence for a while. I mean you won't get hurt, there's not really anything sad in there. There do be some weird shit tho.
some BDSM play at some point
Don't trust me too much though, it's been a while since I read it entirely, I may have forgotten a lot.

Hm. I don’t know what to make of this, I think I need to be cleansed by a priest. Given I find it enjoyable?

God save me

Users who are viewing this thread