Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii

Double-page supporter
Reading the end chapter kinda disturbing, some find it’s beautiful but I came back to disturbing. A realization of how two young high school girls got into masochistic and sadistic relationship but sadly turns into dark, depressing, not seeing love, hope and dreams while they’re living. Unsure if their souls really went happy together or is it just Hina’s illusions after life.

Group Leader
Bitches be destroying eachother just to see weird shit meanwhile us mfs spam eachother gore videos like some goodmorning message

Group Leader
I think the Author liked "Oyasumi Punpun" and "Girls last tour" too much

Dex-chan lover
i dont really know how tagging works since i just read manga and this is literally my first ever comment. but this manga should have the "tragedy" tag.

i just want to see how tragic the ending of the glassesgirl is , so matches my mood after fin the chap26

Dex-chan lover
this is so fucked up i just spent 2 hours of my life reading this and cried for some reason[?] you feel bad for them, but also dont because of what they did and GUHH

I searched the most kawaii Manga and I found this. I mean, the artstyle is beautiful and super cute so I'm happy

Users who are viewing this thread