Kitazawa-kun wa A Class - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Why is she acting like this whole situation was unavoidable? She's the one who dived right into it. They could have just told the guy that deciding these kinds of things over a game is the most childish shit.

Dex-chan lover
Why is she acting like this whole situation was unavoidable? She's the one who dived right into it. They could have just told the guy that deciding these kinds of things over a game is the most childish shit.
This hippety hoppety you're my property shit never really makes much sense.

Dex-chan lover
She encouraging him to take the challenge right at the start just makes my blood boil, damn, how stupid can you be....

Also the progression is faster then me in bed, wth
I mean, the end result turned out way better tho? He realized he likes soccer and she completely fell for him so it was a win win

Dex-chan lover
She did say it didn't matter if he lost, plus he now likes soccer which he used to be scared of playing

Double-page supporter
I mean, the end result turned out way better tho? He realized he likes soccer and she completely fell for him so it was a win win
if you want to keep a lie and an eye on the MC, accepting the challenge where the challenger has the highest stake, isn't the smartest thing to do, it's rather selfish

Dex-chan lover
That was the most meaningless tension i've seen in recent times my god, but I guess it did make him realize he likes soccer in the end

Asides that, the progression is fast I didnt expect her to say that lmao

Page 23 feels like a doujin page with how it's drawn lmao, thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's fully confirmed (as if it wasn't obvious already), that Ayame has always liked Kitagawa since childhood, seeing how she's remembered him since elementary school and has done several slights to get him to "date" her.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the update!

I appreciate Ayame being honest,I hope she becomes more dere soon

Dex-chan lover
She did say it didn't matter if he lost, plus he now likes soccer which he used to be scared of playing
Still could've went no we're not beting on that, and the challenge happens with no bet just swagger. Wouldve ended the same way.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Saying "I'm sorry" while being half the orchestra for this is dumb...

Dex-chan lover
Based tsundere. Just realize she loves him then demands a kiss. Not many tsundere can do that.

Users who are viewing this thread