Kitsuen-sha ga isekai ni tensei shita manga - Oneshot

don't smoke lads, or you might get crucified like jesus himself

Dex-chan lover
A wild anti-smoking campaign has appeared! It uses "Preach"! It's not very effective(I assume).

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. Going out for a smoke now. Thanks, mangaka.

Dex-chan lover
This oneshot made me remember Gintama episode when Hijikata can`t smoke because of no smoking rule

Dex-chan lover
That isekai setting was rather too shoehorned, given the "i know modern medical facts" isekai clergyman that appeared. Still, looks like the author really wanted to bring out a message, so he also used the popular trend as a means.

Dex-chan lover
@SakamotoDeath I mean that's fine, but the irony is that he somehow managed to even buy a pack of cigs in the first place. He says he hasn't smoked since he reincarnated, meaning that's a brand new body, and thus has never interacted with the nicotine and other chemicals required to give him a desire for smoking. The world he's in treats smoking, publicly or otherwise, with the death penalty, something he should have known since he presumably lived in that world for quite a while. Even if we assume it was just the fact he smoked in public, wouldn't a kind of system be in place to make it really hard to get since it has such a heavy retaliation?

I get the message, as someone who would likely die around cigarette smoke, but I didn't get the story so I was just willing to accept it based on that. I was just like "Well, as long as you get the message I guess it works."

Dex-chan lover
ive never seen such a blatant example of ''author is big mad''

Dex-chan lover
Those tags were amazing but holy smokes, guys

Also, this reminds me of that episode of South Park where all the anti-smoking propaganda annoyed the kids so much they started smoking.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
This is why smokers in Madness Combat always die first.

@Tamerlane stubbornness will be the death of us,

or maybe it'll save us all, who knows?
i'm not trying to be stubborn

Users who are viewing this thread