Kitsune no Oyome-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Comforting My Kitsune Wife

Dex-chan lover
Ok, guys. Is it still bestiality if the animal you're fingering is, IN TRUTH, a consenting transformed fox lady?

Please throw me in the garbage with my question, thanks.

Foxladies in heat will never not give my soul a jolt.

Dex-chan lover
Aww poor Oyome-chan getting in the way of her own desires by fox transformation. Cute fun chapter as usual.

Dex-chan lover
Every time I see the Notes page, it gives me a yearning to go to a nearby BBQ joint to get some cornbread with honey butter. Sadly they have not reopened yet. Damn you for making me hungry!

t28

Dex-chan lover
And thus the husband said: "A cat fox is fine too"

Fed-Kun's army
@darekpawlo
I'm pretty sure that she'll give birth in full beastmode (because the pains will make it very hard for her to concentrate in her transformation)
And she'll give birth to fox cub

Supporter
Well, bestiality is only morally wrong due to the issue of obtaining verbal consent, so I guess it would be acceptable in this circumstance? Though, turning back into a fox was her getting cold feet, so it should still be put off until she is fully ready. Maybe easing into it with foreplay would be better for the next time.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, a human's genitals would absolutely destroy any smaller mammal unless you're that underdeveloped, so no, a fox (which 99% of the time as far as I know is smaller than, at the bare minimum, a pubescent human) isn't fine at all.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, that translator comment at the end is a freaking book.

Dex-chan lover
she does get preggos later on and the parents finally meet

she failed cus, she went full beast....
robert-downey-jnr-tropic-thunder.jpg

Never go full beast..

Dex-chan lover
*note haven't finished yet
How much of a virgin is he, if he doesn't know what a woman's time of the month is, and you've been married for how long? You had siblings, so how pure are you?!
*read some more
........ this dense mother *beep*
*finished
..... I understand more than I needed to.... *facepalms* ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread