Kitsune Spirit - Ch. 101

Dex-chan lover
At least she didn't eat the cockroach like a real fox would have done.

Those youngsters are nothing compared to a panicking kitsune wife..

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I've never had trouble killing cockroaches but that is because none of them have flown before me, if they did, I'm sure I would faint. Is there a phobia towards flying insects? I'm pretty sure I have that.

I'm about to ask how she blew the doors with spray cans then remembered she can use fox fire... XD

I was going to make a joke about how the sad drunk finally got removed from the credits page, then I realized it's still the same guy...

Nice to see you're making progress though (unless you just stopped writing about it, I guess). Can't have you get liver failure before you finish this series. And the next.

Dex-chan lover
Manly author who doesnt pixelize cockroaches, but draws them fair and square.
And a wonderful oppurtunity for hubby to hug wifey from behind, kawaii!
And new credits page! As a matter of fact, I like Marisa more than Jahy. Considering all touhougirls drink all the time for any reason and without one, good choice.
Thanks guys!

No credit Jahy? Unliked. Unsubbed. Unalived

Joking. Thanks for the chapter!

ALSO, if anyone is wandering- Gokiburi Gijinka is on mangadex, under the name of "GOKICHA!!" and is a really nice manga, indeed

Double-page supporter
I guess Kareem Abdul-Jabbar would still rock almost every street basketball court. ^^

Dex-chan lover
Roaches are fine. They are easy enough targets that they can be handled without too much of a problem. Poison, traps, sealing, or even just doing a better job at cleaning works.

Now mosquitoes. Those things can die in the pit they spawned from.

Users who are viewing this thread