Kitsune Spirit - Ch. 48

Group Leader
I never thought I'd need to r/whoooosh so many people at the same time
fetchimage

In the end, I slightly disliked the arc. I get the idea fr, but not the point; it never even needed to be focally addressed. Continued, unabated rivalries are a staple of romcoms, and while the art for the battle was fucking awesome, it just leaves dissatisfaction regardless of the winner.

Thank fuck the translators/editors managed to survive the onslaught. As much as I didn't want to contribute to the mess of anger, in the end we all have our breaking point, and it's a miracle they stuck around. Once we get back into the good fluff (pun), things'll be nice and happy again for certain. Feelsbadman for team tanuki (which I was on), but at least we've made it to the eye of the storm. Let's get back to the floof!

Dex-chan lover
what are you saying @jjhoonster? I want fluff with occasional cool, not constant battle manga. that's stupidly draining, even if the drawings can be cool on the fights.

Dex-chan lover
Hey hey, some of us advocate for a healthy equal dose of battle and fluff. Complaining will get us nowhere, just thank the translators and support the mangaka!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translation

But
When they're going to have children?
It's unfair for the fox wife to be left lonely like that.

Dex-chan lover
here for the battles? legit noones here for that, bring on the fluff

Dex-chan lover
Thay og kamehameha pose totally made this battle 100000% more awsome. 'tis been forgive.

This fight has been dragging on for so long, I had to double check the tags and description to see if there were any action tags or mention of this being a fighting series.

Fed-Kun's army
What?! There's still another batoru arc??! Godammit!
Well... at least there's sum fluff to enjoy before the inevitable happens

Users who are viewing this thread