Kitsune Spirit - Ch. 56

Group Leader
I have a feeling this is gonna go down the route of the fiance wanting her to get raped as an excuse not to marry her, and I'm not sure how I feel about it...

I agree with G-Ps statement of it not needing to be a battle manga because it really doesn't need to be one.

It would be like if suspicious maid suddenly became a battle manga. Or shark girl oh wait it did

It would be fine for bits of action here and there because of the idea that she was sealed away for a reason. But to dedicate almost two entire arcs to it is....ehhhh? I guess.

I mean it is the authors choice what to do with it since its their story. Doesn't mean I agree with theit decisions.

jak

Contributor
@liquidsword

For the scumbag, it would. He did it so he could accuse her of cheating and end the relationship.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan this is not common power. Remember she is like Frieza compare to other. I mean you can read one mind and even know what move they will make. That is quite powerful magic and seem like the Takuni gang who want to attack her for some reason doesn't even aware of this power

Dex-chan lover
e6yfXpl.png

Supporter
Alright, it's not my manga/story to tell... but I wanted fluffy kitsune wife and husband snippets! This is getting way dark...

reu

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's some kind of roleplay where the fiance rescues her from a kidnapper but she's not in on the plan?
I mean even if he didn't want to marry her he definitely would want to marry her two massive assets

Is this really the setup of yet another drawn out battle arc? 😕
I want off this ride. 😐

Users who are viewing this thread