Kiwameta Renkinjutsu ni, Fukanou wa nai. - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The city's guard

Dex-chan lover
This manga really know how to edge.
1x.webp
bruh.

Dex-chan lover
Nobody could have forseen this development!

The real question is if the dragon showed up because the guy who "hadn't subjugated a monster in a month" decided to go to the 20th floor, and woke up something that he shouldn't have.

Dex-chan lover
Im pretty much sure blacksmith is also need to sit for a few hours for several days, why do you not saying anything about it?

Is it because that they're probably strong enough to cave your head with their hammer?

Dex-chan lover
Nobody could have forseen this development!

The real question is if the dragon showed up because the guy who "hadn't subjugated a monster in a month" decided to go to the 20th floor, and woke up something that he shouldn't have.
I bet its that blonde 👱‍♀️...

Dex-chan lover
Im pretty much sure blacksmith is also need to sit for a few hours for several days, why do you not saying anything about it?

Is it because that they're probably strong enough to cave your head with their hammer?
Have you actually seen a blacksmith work? They're pretty active and don't sit down at all while working

you are an alchemist guild why dont you have any tools? lets hope the dragon is not a weird kid.

Dex-chan lover
this is so generic and boring :(
I agree, it started off decent but now its super lame and they are still keeping the "but im just a noob alchemist" thing going which is annoying af. Wonder how long till he asks for a bath or some other dumb generic shit like that.

Dex-chan lover
I agree, it started off decent but now its super lame and they are still keeping the "but im just a noob alchemist" thing going which is annoying af. Wonder how long till he asks for a bath or some other dumb generic shit like that.
First he is going to make the most basic of foods and it's going to blow peoples minds.

Users who are viewing this thread