Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 10 Ch. 102 - When I Look Like This

Dex-chan lover
B A B I E S

ty for the wholesome boost of serotonin 😌🥰

Jesus Christ, that face is serotonin overload.

I was really hoping he would get to speak to her. They really emphasize her ability to be strict on herself and maintain her professionalism throughout the Manga and I love this instance that breaks her well built Maiko character. The added blush was just a cherry on top.

Dex-chan lover
How scandalous, a maiko having a secret meeting with a man behind the scenes.

Double-page supporter
Someone refresh me on why she has a crush on Joe Schmo again?

Dex-chan lover
@denzith because the plot says so, it really came out from nowhere so I guess the editor said something like "this Manga needs some love triangle"

Maybe the same editor said something am about kiyo and sumire's apparence and how they need to look younger and more kawaii. Just look at the first chapter how kiyo looks more mature.

Dex-chan lover
"To met you guys" he just remembered about Sumire few minutes ago. Don't be fooled Sumire

Dex-chan lover
@denzith It's been implied ever since the sports festival (chapter 48,) which is older than some of the other flashbacks, so it's been cooking for a while.

Double-page supporter
@malu yeah it does feel kinda forced in, and him having the personality of a wooden spoon doesn’t do much either. Didn’t realize the art since it’s been so long, time to reread

@fflogschampion cooking, I see what ya did heh. Thanks including the flashback chapter number, shall check it out

Dex-chan lover
I really wish this wasn't doing a love triangle...

It's so tiring.

Dex-chan lover
@malu it wasn't just Kiyo and Sumire, every character, the whole art style shifted around volume 2 then continued to make smaller less noticeable shifts each volume. It seems to happen a lot in manga.

Users who are viewing this thread