Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 10 Ch. 99 - A Mother's Role

Dex-chan lover
This chapter cleared my skin and watered my crops

Dex-chan lover
Is this already the 99th chapter? Wow, I didn’t think the manga was so long.

Group Leader
There's still a lot more to go. I don't know what chapter they're on in the weekly magazine, but I'm pretty sure the 13th volume covers up to chapter 140.

What a perfect illustration of the "yeast" that Kiyo brings to the "dough" of the maiko house, and without even realizing what she does. ^^

I sure won't need any sugar in my coffee for a while after reading this.

Dex-chan lover
I might be just wishful, but I felt like the Mother might respect Kiyo a little bit from now on.

Dex-chan lover
If you force a tree to grow it gets crooked, you can trim some unhealthy branches, guide a little the direction it grows and give it nutrients but in the end, it is the effort of the tree that makes it grow beautiful and healthy.

I like the way Kyo said it, it is much more creative, good food too isn't always up too the cook.

Dex-chan lover
That ume stuff is really good y'all, drink real well in the summer heat, my family used to make a huge jar of them back in the day to drink all year. Reading this already made my mouth watered.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme From now on? She has always loved treated Kiyo the same as other girls, as her children.

Fed-Kun's army
@Shrew agreed. This chapter is like a microcosm of the manga as a whole. It's so great.

Users who are viewing this thread