Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 16 Ch. 172 - First Shrine Visit and Old Friends

Dex-chan lover
I guess when compared to other kids their age, they can be pretty grown up

Dex-chan lover
Kiyo is just so "go with the flow" that the heavens need to bring down her luck.

I can't say she is unlucky but she clearly wonderfully accident-prone.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wanted Kiyo to chime in with “She’s the best Maiko in years!!” just to watch Suu-Chan blush...

Dex-chan lover
I didn’t know high school dropouts were so inspiring to high schoolers about to graduate haha. But I understand as someone who has spent decades in the academy lol

Is Kenta a nickname? How come a Nakano Watari become Kenta? I’m not familiar but does Japanese has childhood name like Chinese does?

Dex-chan lover
The recurring theme of this mangaka, not just in this series, is finding something at which one wishes to work hard and then doing that hard work.

Fed-Kun's army
Warm canned coffee? Like straight from the vending machine? I've only ever had canned coffee chilled.

Dex-chan lover
@myeongwori Apparently the scanlators decided to split up his last name for line length reasons. His name is Nakanowatari Kenta.

Fed-Kun's army
So Sumire followed her dreams, Kiyo followed Sumire, and Kenta followed Kiyo? Lol this the most wholesome love triangle ever

@livesofflight more like they already walk on the path they want so they look more mature and responsible almost-adults; I think it's similar like how I see successful idol, actor/actress, and athlete that already have job/making money and know what they want to do in the next future (5 and 10 years later). In addition, they can delay or enter uni without asking money from parents or person that bear their life expense, plus usually they're seen as someone who success at doing that they like to do while not all student entered uni with mindset "I like it" more like "after graduate from xxx major, I'll work in xxx company so I have stable life"

T____T ah, Ikr, I spent a lot of time for studying and helping family business in the end but life must goes on :/

Users who are viewing this thread