Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 17 Ch. 175 - Someone Amazing

iirc warm water ease the work of kidney, such as when received liquid both kidneys in the process would turn the temperature higher than room-temperature (probably related to our body temperature too which is around 35~36°C) in addition imo warm water makes you craving for more water compare to room tmp/cold water

Fed-Kun's army
Winstonite is Asian????

Edit: can't really relate to the warm water bit. Wonder if it's because my mom always boiled water and stick a pitcher of it in the ref so our drinking water is always cold.

Dex-chan lover
Warm water can help settle your stomach, although it was usually my father who talked about its benefits. If you don't like the flavor, making some tea's not a bad idea. Green tea has many health benefits, along with chamomille.

Thank you Winstonite for the beautiful translation job. I live for your little info snippets ❤️

I'm not really a fan of a warm water, but it's true that i must start my day by drinking a glass of water tho. I don't know. I just like it

Also thank you as always for the translations and trivia. I like it

Dex-chan lover
Warm water in the morning helps to kickstart my stomach, always feel super hungry in the morning after a cup of warm water. Warm water to me is a room temp water with one-fourth of hot water.

Users who are viewing this thread