Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 24 Ch. 257 - Something I Want to Tell You

Dex-chan lover
OH BRUH so that's how she learned that news? NOOOOOOO-

(also much thanks for the new chapter! Always appreciate the translation and the work put into it. Keep it up!!)

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Yep, the "f***ed up timing", always deadly...
:meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
hope its only escalate to shounen fist fight at best and be cool after. unfortunately this isn't shounen.

Dex-chan lover
I thought we got a Lunar New Year gift with 3 new chapters in a row, however it turned out that it was the same 257 :huh:

On a side note, it must be tough for Momoko, hearing her best friend (love?) is going to take the duty for her, and from someone else as well :qq:

Dex-chan lover
wow. You know, the whole story is mostly fluffy and wholesome stuff, so that last page is really so impactful, I got chills from it for real!!

I'm super curious about what will happen next.

anw, thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
Oh man what will happen on the next chapter.

Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
It’s the first time I ever felt dread from reading this manga with hundreds of chapters. I wasn’t even this disturbed when Kenta got hurt… lmao. The mood shift in just a single panel is INSANE. Can‘t see her eyes though so we don’t actually know her real reaction…

Dex-chan lover
Beat that woman and every one of her living ancestors. Then exile all of then to Detroit.

Dex-chan lover
"please, keep it a secret, I want to be the one to tell her"
"ok"
"no, seriously, don't tell anyone"
"ok, ok, I heard you! Geez..."

immediately blabber about it with LITERALLY the first person she met

Users who are viewing this thread