Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 26 Ch. 279 - Approaching Spring

Dex-chan lover
The intersections of moments in life are always scary, you spend years getting used to a specific dynamic, and then... there come new ones, and those you thought were so far away are always the scariest.

I could say that it is a fear that goes away... but in truth... they can be so hard.

But another truth... overcoming them can bring such happiness and satisfaction.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

A junc point, slow or fast, it will happen, just hope she can meet her destiny in there...
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
Time just keeps moving on, and these girls we've come to know find their path. Both heart warming and sad at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what happen to those who leave Kagai, as from my understanding they only finish middle school

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what happen to those who leave Kagai, as from my understanding they only finish middle school
Just because you don't go to High School does not mean you stop learning. With the skills she learned she can teach traditional dance, music, how to pour drinks ( whoops that is a hostess skill). She is obviously not stuck as a middle schooler just because she did not go to high school. I would wager that they have matured and learned a lot the average High schooler would not learn. Ambition, perseverance are skills that will help you learn going forward. In the live action adaptation she left, but she would have left a long time ago by the timeline of the live action show.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, Glasses-nee-san is getting to be that age, huh...
One way or another, its easy to feel a little worried about her needing to look after herself at home after this. But that's always the challenge of growing up.

Users who are viewing this thread