Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 26 Ch. 282 - Lost

Dex-chan lover
In hindsight, it seems people who ponder for a long time like this on a big decision tend to have made a decision in their heart, but needed the time to convince their head.

Nevertheless, the message in this chapter hits too close to home.
As a fellow average person, I’m rooting for Tsurukoma.

Dex-chan lover
One more for complete Vol 26. No release date known for Vol 27 but should be next month?

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

She only need some little push to encourage herself then...
(OωO )...

Group Leader
I wonder how she got to know this nee-san if they already knew each other before she became a maiko?

I wonder how she got to know this nee-san if they already knew each other before she became a maiko?
Based on that she’s named Komachiyo, she’s likely Glasses/Tsurukoma’s nee-san. Like how Momoko is Sumire/Momohana’s nee-san. Mentor and ‘older sister’.

She might also be Riko/Komaemi’s nee-san too.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Based on that she’s named Komachiyo, she’s likely Glasses/Tsurukoma’s nee-san. Like how Momoko is Sumire/Momohana’s nee-san. Mentor and ‘older sister’.

She might also be Riko/Komaemi’s nee-san too.
I thought that was the case, but she's so much older. I suppose it's possible?

Dex-chan lover
talking out your problem with the correct person can sometimes solve it. some manga characters can learn from this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Komachiyo-san-nee-san said it all... small steps, don't need to be quick, just keep doing your best and have the courage to appreciate what you achieved.

The weight of overwhelming expectation, especially the one we ourselves impose, is one that can crush even the strongest of spirits, and it is commendable to be able to overcome it by yourself... but there is no shame in asking for help too, to give the little nudge that we cant give ourselves.

In a way... having the luck to have such a person in our lives can be a whole thing in itself, but still, it pays to just see each day by itself.

In hindsight, it seems people who ponder for a long time like this on a big decision tend to have made a decision in their heart, but needed the time to convince their head.
The age-old miscommunication between heart and head XD.

Dex-chan lover
Awa, what a lovely mentor she has! Her words are very wise in every respect. Not everyone needs to climb to the highest cliff of dancing. It's enough to dance.

Also I suspect our Glasses-Nee san wasn't worried so much about 'if she CAN' do it, but almost... is it ALRIGHT to? Is it okay for someone like me (who isnt a massive beauty or massive natural talent or once in a lifetime genius) to make it?

It can feel cruel. It can feel like you're there by a fluke. but you had to decide to be there...

Users who are viewing this thread