Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 9 Ch. 94 - Package From Aomori

Double-page supporter
I'm so glad to see this continue being translated. I thought it had been dropped.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, didn't Kenta have something for Kiyo?
Is this the start of, dare I say, a love trianglegraph?

Dex-chan lover
Being able to sign and accept someone else's package just like that. How quaint.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, even my cast iron pan doesn't weight more than 2 kilos, how is she struggling with that?
I guess there was more food on the bottom of that package.

Dex-chan lover
@Equilibrium She was just playing the role of a cute, physically weak girl because the delivery man was warning her about the weight. It made him feel like he's super strong to have carried the box so easily. That's how a professional maiko/geiko works.

Dex-chan lover
Wait did the deliveryman so "ah it's a delivery"? Something about that just struck me as really funny. Very happy to have this manga back in my life! Hopefully they don't go too hard into drama because that's not what I'm about with this one. Good job frying pan

Dex-chan lover
yeah it's a love... uh... line
suu => Kenta => Kiyo => Pan

thx for MoarChamps for the names, I forgot all of them

Thanks for the update!!! I love the work you guys put into this so I'm glad to see y'all back!

The new love triangle is really weird cause there was literally no hints of Sumire having a crush on Kenta???? Especially when they bumped into each other during New Year's... did the author get like feedback to include a male love interest for Sumire cause boooooo.

Supporter
Literally over 90 chapters with no hint of any crush or adore from Sumire and suddenly now turned out she has a crush on Kenta? =.= Bs

Users who are viewing this thread