Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 9 Ch. 94 - Package From Aomori

Dex-chan lover
No hints? It was obvious to me, yet, I didn’t think it would ever take actual traction as a plot point since it seems of little relevance to what this manga is about.

But Sumire always approached Kenta trying to look cool, always teasing him, sneaking looks at him, she freezes when she sees Kenta picking Kiyo up in the sports festival, or right after when she notices him looking at her when she was helping granny cook... hints were in many flashbacks.

Dex-chan lover
@ArisatoMinato These are the shippers, dude. Any work interests them primarily in terms of real or invented romance. If this does not happen, they call the work bad.

oh no!! I wondered if that was the case but loved kentas softness when it comes to kiyo so much that I hoped it wasn't it. Tho kiyo seems to have love last on her mind so you really have no idea

Dex-chan lover
I already noticed that Momohana likes Kenta but she know too that he likes Chiyo, so I think it will be depend on Chiyo hearts, because for what I see she is the one who stick these 3 together.

Users who are viewing this thread