Kiyota-san wa Yogosaretai - Ch. 12 - Misunderstanding

Dex-chan lover
(IDK how strict the school would be on romances but i imagine even with more stories that aren't just fanservice compared to like 15 years ago, i don't think many teens would be openly gay if they didn't have trusted adults also part of the lgbt [tho it would be interesting to see if there were any manga with like a possibly homophobic teacher going to a pta meeting and finding out their students have two dads/moms])
This isn't quite the same, but my girlfriend transitioned as a teacher in Japan less than a decade ago and no one had done that before in the area she was in so they had to draft entirely new rules for how to handle this, including that she had to keep quiet about it until the start of a new term where she'd make a formal announcement and she got in trouble because some of her students saw her a few days before the announcement and found out that she was transitioning.

So, like, queer stuff is still being treated like a new thing to make new rules for which aren't always great rules to this day in the japanese school system. A lot of schools have probably never had an out lesbian student in them and, if any student did come out, they'd probably come up with new rules around it on the fly which likely not be great.

Things are getting pretty interesting 🤔
Thanks for the chapter ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread