Kiyota-san wa Yogosaretai - Ch. 12 - Misunderstanding

Dex-chan lover
IMG_6533.png

LMAOOO

i am confused tho, it seems she really is unaware of kiyota’s issue and just wants to be close :thonk::thonk::thonk: this mf is a friendless rich girl after all

Tlo

Fed-Kun's army
My comment from the previous chapter is looking more likely now and I’m really not a fan

Dex-chan lover
Nikaidou is somehow the most yet least perceptive character in this. Shirakawa wishes her relationship with Kiyota was impure!
Also omg homophobic school much?
i'd think a teen boy and girl taking a bath together is kinda worse b/c you could potentially platonically bathe together with a female friend ur not interested in tho other than like before puberty most would prolly just go to a bathhouse together than in the same tub

(IDK how strict the school would be on romances but i imagine even with more stories that aren't just fanservice compared to like 15 years ago, i don't think many teens would be openly gay if they didn't have trusted adults also part of the lgbt [tho it would be interesting to see if there were any manga with like a possibly homophobic teacher going to a pta meeting and finding out their students have two dads/moms])

Users who are viewing this thread