Kiyota-san wa Yogosaretai - Ch. 9 - Shopping

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if there's some kinda drama/origin story/ptsd about her being a germophobe unless she's just a hypochondriac or so, because while it is good to be sanitary/fastidious i wouldn't be surprsised if most stores in japan were like twice as clean as some local american stores here by default XD

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if there's some kinda drama/origin story/ptsd about her being a germophobe unless she's just a hypochondriac or so, because while it is good to be sanitary/fastidious i wouldn't be surprsised if most stores in japan were like twice as clean as some local american stores here by default XD
having short of a germophobe myself, You just learn it yourself from young age and don't need any speicific origin. just like you will find it gross if someone's spit fall onto you right ? that but you more concern and careful about everything you touch in bacterial level like
and it doesn't about clean or dirty, you just doesn't want to touch it.
I assume kid who grow up grow up that play outside or in pool with many stranger kid less likely have it by the time they learn about germ when touching is already nothing new. I recall i do a quite lonely kid

Dex-chan lover
Okay... Hear me out

stop-bullying-me-miss-nagatoro-stop-toying-with-me-miss-nagatoro.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
having short of a germophobe myself, You just learn it yourself from young age and don't need any speicific origin. just like you will find it gross if someone's spit fall onto you right ? that but you more concern and careful about everything you touch in bacterial level like
I assume kid who grow up grow up that play outside or in pool with many stranger kid less likely have it by the time they learn about germ when touching is already nothing new. I recall i do a quite lonely kid
lol yeah i have allergies/try to unnecessarily touch things so i odn't break them or ppl being like "oh you're going to buy this right?" or so and being pushy or stricter rules depending on the store but maybe if /more/ americans were germophobes covid wouldn't have been as much of a disaster here/i imagine ppl in other countries weren't as stubborn/selfish

Dex-chan lover
you shouldnt be too worry about it, our skin have formidable immune system against germ, germ are also bad at growing on dry surface, as long as you dont touch any vital infection area like mouth nose eye open wound etc after come in contact with not so clean things its fine, except if you touch some super mega ultra avenger disaster class pathogen now you might wanna consider enter disinfection chamber with disinfectant shower and get blasted with disinfecting radioactive wave

Dex-chan lover
"Man she faints every time I'm around her she must really like me!" is how I choose to interpret her thoughts
She must think the girl is anemic at this point. That if she’s not dirtying her on purpose, but some of the things are so mundane (the phone, holding hands, etc) that she might not be 100% aware Kyota’s germophobia is to that extent. idk idk

Group Leader
Okay... Hear me out

stop-bullying-me-miss-nagatoro-stop-toying-with-me-miss-nagatoro.gif

Thanks for the chapter!
Where's this from?

Or finding a dead mouse in your shoes... This shit still haunts me after 16 years.

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe shirakawa utilized netero's 100-Type Guanyin Bodhisattva, kiyota never stood a chance 😔

Dex-chan lover
I hope she starts to get over her germophobia sooner rather than later, so we can have our yuri kisses.

Users who are viewing this thread