Kiyota-san wa Yogosaretai - Ch. 2 - Gym Clothes

Dex-chan lover
LOL her imagination's running wild, tho interesting she had two sets versus liek a spare jersey

Dex-chan lover
The dirtiest thing in this manga is Kiyota's imagination :oops:
...is what I thought at first, but Shirakawa is absolutely doing this on purpose, so she's dirty too

This translation is not 100% accurate, if there is a wrong translation please correct it and I will edit it.
From the context, I think the bottom left panel on page 11 should be in first person. It feels like that's Kiyota thinking "True, I'm sensitive to smells, I can detect bad smells, etc."
BTW please keep the spreads together, pages 15-16 are clearly meant to be one page. Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
The dirtiest thing in this manga is Kiyota's imagination :oops:
...is what I thought at first, but Shirakawa is absolutely doing this on purpose, so she's dirty too

From the context, I think the bottom left panel on page 11 should be in first person. It feels like that's Kiyota thinking "True, I'm sensitive to smells, I can detect bad smells, etc."
BTW please keep the spreads together, pages 15-16 are clearly meant to be one page. Thanks for the chapter!
Done, thanks for the correction

Dex-chan lover
Why does she have 3 pairs of gym clothes :unsure: hmmm but she's good kid, so there's no way that one of them was stolen right

Users who are viewing this thread