Kiyota-san wa Yogosaretai - Ch. 8 - Smartphone

Group Leader
This translation is not 100% accurate because I don't speak English very well, if there is a wrong translation, please correct it and I will edit it. I did everything by myself, so please help

Btw, For Miss Yuki, do I need to change her? Because the raw uses Yuki ojōsama, or does it use yuki-sama?

Dex-chan lover
This translation is not 100% accurate because I don't speak English very well, if there is a wrong translation, please correct it and I will edit it. I did everything by myself, so please help

Btw, For Miss Yuki, do I need to change her? Because the raw uses Yuki ojōsama, or does it use yuki-sama?
There's a minor error on page 6. It should say "Maybe the maid is in cahoots with her to dirty me..." instead of "Maybe? the maid is in cahoots with me to dirty me...".

Thank you for translating it even though I know it's hard work and you're on your own. I can try and proofread for you before uploading, so if you want that don't hesitate to contact me. Though my work schedule is a bit random so some days I might not be available.

Dex-chan lover
The class president has every reason to be worried. We know because we see things intimately and get some inner thoughts that the situation is complex and gay, but, from the outside, it definitely looks like it at least could simply be bullying.
I mean, it's obviously the love rival trope, but yeah, she has every valid reason to be concerned that something bad is happening...because it kinda is, LOL.

Group Leader
There's a minor error on page 6. It should say "Maybe the maid is in cahoots with her to dirty me..." instead of "Maybe? the maid is in cahoots with me to dirty me...".

Thank you for translating it even though I know it's hard work and you're on your own. I can try and proofread for you before uploading, so if you want that don't hesitate to contact me. Though my work schedule is a bit random so some days I might not be available.
Done, thanks for the correction

Dex-chan lover
I love Kiyota's imagination: "What if Shirakawa turns into a succubus and has her way with me... and also my tits are out, for some reason!"

Girl, there was no reason to imagine that. Other than the obvious.
Kiyota has the best fantasies.

Users who are viewing this thread