Kiyoubinbou, Jou wo Tateru - Kaitaku Gakuen no Rettousei na no ni, Joukyuu-shoku no Skill to Mahou ga Subete Tsukaemasu @COMIC - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit.. the teacher and the boss STILL are pinning blame on others than themselves for failures?
plus Vice should be tossed out like garage for attempted murder on his classmates.
still good to see him getting smacked by that timber.
Remember that the reason Principal and Vice Principal still don’t want to acknowledge Leopin is pretty much systematic. It’s not only them, the school sponsors as well. The sponsors blamed Principal and Vice Principal because Leopin has not retired from the school despite being exiled, so they basically got demoted by the sponsors and the sponsors prizes are snatched by Leopin unintentionally.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, if they still listen to the Sage after this incident. Then they all deserve a pitiful end.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Remember that the reason Principal and Vice Principal still don’t want to acknowledge Leopin is pretty much systematic. It’s not only them, the school sponsors as well. The sponsors blamed Principal and Vice Principal because Leopin has not retired from the school despite being exiled, so they basically got demoted by the sponsors and the sponsors prizes are snatched by Leopin unintentionally.
Speaking of systematic issues, I think the whole self-destructing protagonist genre was a failure. Oh sure there have been a few humorous titles, and maybe one or two that were good despite the plothook. But overall I can't help but feel most of the offerings turned into utter dumpsterfires.

Dex-chan lover
So at the end of the story Sage better get Merc'd, better if it happens now. Why would anyone in his class listen to him after he tried to murder them? This is beyond retarded and it's not even comedy like would 12yr olds even find this funny?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it gets a little boring with how low-stakes everything is, room temperature IQ villains don't help either.

Dex-chan lover
I pity the tsundere for getting cursed by the author with the curse of tsundereism. Also for all the characters that got cursed with retardationism.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is wrong with her? At this point it feels like some kind of serious mental illness.

At the very least we know it's not possible to consider it tsundere at this point.

Dex-chan lover
I know this is all happening in a short period of time but man Leopin is getting like no credit its making me feel demoralized reading this lmao.

Dex-chan lover
I wish this updated more often, just to be able to see if it really goes anywhere.
Honestly, just reading through and watching the MC do his thing was amusing enough, so was hoping to see more of that in the updates, rather than Vice being a twat. At least he got the bonk, albeit unintentionally.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know why but I'm reminded of those golden age Cape comics and the antics they used to get up to. Half the issue is the guy gaslighting his love interest and friends while the rest is foiling someone would-be evil-doers plot.

It is just so forced drama... And somehow everyone is complete utter brain damaged idiots...

There's upto 20 chapter in other website just in case you guys want to read this shit show.
I'm done with it.
Call me out if sage,baldy and another annoying teacher who's name I forgot gets killed or something.
Smh

Users who are viewing this thread