Kiyoubinbou, Jou wo Tateru - Kaitaku Gakuen no Rettousei na no ni, Joukyuu-shoku no Skill to Mahou ga Subete Tsukaemasu @COMIC - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
As i said in prev ch..
This shit is just getting extremely ridiculous.

The amount of stupidity in vp, headmaster and some of the student body are just immeasurable. And how easy mc let everyone do wtf they want without any question makes me wonder does he really have high dexterity or maybe his intelligence is also low. The only normal character i can say is monaka aside for her innocence.

Fucking hell

Double-page supporter
I'm enjoying this series for what I think it is: a silly and stupid manga that knows it's stupid and silly.

It's certainly fine to not like that, but I think expecting other things from it will only lead to frustration, as shown by most previous comments.

Double-page supporter
I have my own headcanon for this series.
Never played minecraft so I don't know if it has a story but just imagine it does:
  • MC doesn't react to the VP's bullying because he skips through the entire story to get back to gathering materials and building/crafting stuff. Ends up with his own misunderstandings because of that (magic scissors and needle? They must have given this to me so I can actually work with my wyvern pelt!)
  • MC easily dominates/destroys any opponent because his crafting level (and therefore gear) is way ahead of his story progress. He's basically overleveled.
  • MC doesn't notice any of the girls favor because he keeps skipping all the dialogue.
It's basically the only way I can take this series somewhat seriously and not cringe myself into oblivion from how any character acts.

Dex-chan lover
I have my own headcanon for this series.
Never played minecraft so I don't know if it has a story but just imagine it does:
  • MC doesn't react to the VP's bullying because he skips through the entire story to get back to gathering materials and building/crafting stuff. Ends up with his own misunderstandings because of that (magic scissors and needle? They must have given this to me so I can actually work with my wyvern pelt!)
  • MC easily dominates/destroys any opponent because his crafting level (and therefore gear) is way ahead of his story progress. He's basically overleveled.
  • MC doesn't notice any of the girls favor because he keeps skipping all the dialogue.
It's basically the only way I can take this series somewhat seriously and not cringe myself into oblivion from how any character acts.
I mean your head cannon is pretty close to the written cannon sadly, I wonder how this series is faring in Japan honestly cause I have a feeling it isn't doing well.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Denial must be in their bloodline if that teacher duo is still insisting mc’s a “special” kid.
They're that kind of people that, once they have made a mistake, they will double down on their mistake no matter what evidence turns up against it or how badly it turns out for them.

So they're very modern people in that way, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
As i said in prev ch..
This shit is just getting extremely ridiculous.

The amount of stupidity in vp, headmaster and some of the student body are just immeasurable. And how easy mc let everyone do wtf they want without any question makes me wonder does he really have high dexterity or maybe his intelligence is also low. The only normal character i can say is monaka aside for her innocence.

Fucking hell
The one who gave him a kiss and the ninja girl also seem decent intelligence wise, rather than stupidly just believe in someone who was showing off and eat poison she paid attention and assessed the situation, and the ninja clearly knows there is way more to him and his abilities, sure she is saying she is still against him, but she clearly is on his side.

The thing I dont get is the supporters are all watching right? Brain dead con man of principal and vice aside, surly they saw what he is making and doing, They are less likely to watch him over others, but he is often doing stuff near one of the most likely to being watched. They must know who win the prizes right? Are they really not asking any questions, or caring that clearly this kid is very abnormal? Or what became of the money from the prizes that were canceled because he was the first to achieve the goals. Actually is what is happening is that the principal and vice are just confiscating his award money because he is "trash", so they want everyone to keep thinking he is worthless to make it easy for them to keep doing so?

Also getting the feel the other teachers are not going to be against the MC, the crafts one clearly didnt buy the bs of divine tools hence her notetaking. And the PE teacher is needing to be tricked into being against him, which him not showing up in uniform is going to be why he falls for it, but he doesnt seem like a bad guy so far, so I get the feel he wont be a problem for long, which just brings me back to the sponsors, they will figure out quickly that the tools are not divine, which should make them interested in the MC and against the principals, between that and the teachers, how long can this really drag on even? Its such a weird manga, it has no long term potential, and can only drag on one "joke". This sort of set up is typically only good for comedies, which this really isn't. And the whole sponsors watching thing, if your plan is to drag out a "joke", why add somthing like that that can just instantly end it. If they went with investors that are given reports it would both be simpler and wouldn't be such a looming threat of ending the series, it still could and should eventually, but not as soon.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, it's starting to get boring real fast... either something happens to the principal/vice or i'm gonna drop this, even tho I really like Monaka.
Thanks for the chapter btw.

Dex-chan lover
vice principal: it only became high quality because of my divine needle and scissors!
everyone: oh so it was like that guess anyone who use divine item can make high-quality things

so in other words Author writes a story that everyone is bad/dumb/super retards other than MC and the girls who like him?
oh my god Author writes a story based on wuxia/Manhua!? no wonder everyone is brain-dead with no bit of common sense

Dex-chan lover
HOW DUMB AND ANNOYING!
The students are turning a blind eye from their incompetency compared to Leopin by thinking it's all because of the thread and scissors. Like bro didn't just make his own thread without using those.

Users who are viewing this thread