Kizetsu Yuusha to Ansatsu Hime - Ch. 9 - D Rank Promotion Mission

Dex-chan lover
I am curious how the hero will solve this problem. After all, his usual go to answer is strength. Will his strength be used or will he finally voice his thoughts without fainting .
that place is a graveyard
the bickering's

Dex-chan lover
I am curious how the hero will solve this problem. After all, his usual go to answer is strength. Will his strength be used or will he finally voice his thoughts without fainting .
His strengths are his earnestness and his... strength. He's not very good with his words, but he can get across his honest intent to do the right thing and to keep people safe. He already did it this chapter and Anemone is the weakest to it. Probably because she's never had anyone concerned for her well-being, just like how Goa is weak to people not being afraid or subservient and Ciel weak to openness and respect.

I assume there will be some danger involved from this and he'll protect them from it while saying he treasures them all more than anything that could be in the rooms, and it'll work.

Dex-chan lover
Blitz all the doors so they have no doors left to choose. As the chinese netizens say, 走别人的路让别人无路可走

Dex-chan lover
That is a clever test to the party system.

I think Toto should drop his pants. That will get them to stop this round of fighting.

Dex-chan lover
isn't the bitch the weakest one among them? did she really think she can kill them with the hero included?

Dex-chan lover
isn't the bitch the weakest one among them? did she really think she can kill them with the hero included?
The perfume seductress wants to make Toto her toy and sub. If she can break him, then she can use him to kill the competition.

Dex-chan lover
They're all as strong as each other, that's the key to the manga. If any of them were actually weak then this manga wouldn't work cause they'd have died already. Her powers aren't just in manipulation, but with poisons and other chemical/alchemical things. All of them have a powerful and varied skillset, which is why they haven't been able to kill each other off.

Gao's also the only one who doesn't want to kill the hero. I mean aside from all of them who actually don't want to anymore but can't admit it. Anemone wants the reward money, Ciel wants the glory and recognition, but Gao wants him. As a slave, but looking back at what she looked like when he pinned her down, I think she just wants him period now.

Dex-chan lover
These ladies are great I love this harem's relationship with each other all super dangerous girls and haven't lost their edge yet

Users who are viewing this thread