KKJ Scans

Group Leader
@Kibutshi so sorry for the late releases, our group were facing a problem and didn't have time to scanlate them earlier, we will continue doing them now!

@wastedwen Ok thanks for the reply and no problem, I know real life gets busy 😁 especially recently with all the stuff with COVID-19 on top of everything already happening day to day in life. Keep up the great work and I wish all you guys good health! 🤗

Hello! How long is going to take to reach ch. 60 of Tomb Raider King? If possiblecould you guys hurry.

Group Leader
@RyderStark there will be a delay due to our staff taking breaks because of ramadhan, but we will try our best!
@jmbut we would love to pick it up but sadly we don't have enough manpower right now, maybe in the future 😁

Group Leader
Thank you for translating Tomb Raider King! I look forward to the chapters weekly. :D

Contributor
Just wanted to say that I love your beautiful & functional group description!

(also, loving that Peerless Alchemist is getting updates again, huge thanks!)

Dex-chan lover
Do you guys take series or not depending of the size of the name to avoid ruining the piramid?

Group Leader
@Serenata indeed the pyramid is beautiful, but we do pick up series and fit the name perfectly in between the pyramid 😁😂

Sorry guys, but i cant access your website. It says the website host is down. Whats happen?

Pls continue your great works

Users who are viewing this thread