knight heron

passing by to appreciate your awesome team...
thats for bringing back good Yuri series that are buried for quite a while now..
thank you so much,guys.. youre one of the best ( ˊᵕˋ )♡ ✧*。

When possible, please check Futakaku Kankei by Tachi, I don't think it ended. If not possible, thank you then.

I'll edit this later.

Really appreciate the work you guys been doing, especially in picking back up good series forgotten.

Amazing job in the translations. And I love the little bits of trivia and knowledge you guy bring every time.

Also, if you guys ever decide to pick another droped title, maybe consider Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! by Miman. The manga is really popular and has been neglected for quite a while.

Arigato gozaimasu and keep up the good work!

JQ-

Group Leader
@mmsc125 -- thanks for reading, and thanks for your kind words^^; we appreciate the suggestion too, but Miman's Yuri is my Job! is licensed in English, and the English publication is up-to-date. That's probably why no one else has worked on it up to now, and we won't be working on it for the same reasons.

Didn't know it was out in English, thanks for the info.

I think it's great that you guys (and most serious teams out there) won't work on a title if it might hurt artists and their sales. The industry needs that to prosper, it's the only way we get more and more amazing manga. And in the end isn't that what we all want?

Respect for that!

I re-checked a chapter, and noticed the translation note (yours are often quite good) about citrus fruits and their names, and would like to point out: The English name for "mikan" is "satsuma" (due to them being imported to the West, from Satsuma. A rather crappy name, and I'd be in favour of the West replacing it with "mikan" …but that is the name that is used, here in the West. In grocery stores and supermarkets, you can find stuff labelled "satsuma", and it's the same fruit that the Japanese call "mikan". Well, "mikan" can also be used to refer citrus fruits, in general, but in the narrower sense…)

Dex-chan lover
Hey can you tell the name of the right manga used in the credit page of Keiyaku Shimai's latest chapter?

I literally created an account here to say thanks to you.

There were several amazing scanlation groups in the past that dedicated themselves to bringing yuri to people, but they're all gone now. You brought their amazing quality back. Moreover, your credit pages with trivia, as it turns out, are what we really lacked. It's thanks to you that I know how waste disposal works in Japan, and believe me, this thing has been bugging me for a long while.

I am a himejoshi way beyond redemption, and I cannot commend your taste enough. The works you have scanlated are truly amazing. Thanks to you, I got to discover and buy them and thus contributed to supporting their creators.

My Japanese is N5-poor, but I can rest assured that when you guys get to scanlate things, the author's words and meanings will get across. Thank you again.

That's totally a fangirling session, isn't it? But again, my huge and heartfelt thanks for your hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread