Knight Run - Vol. 4 Ch. 216 - Knight Fall - Part 20 | The Things Just Before

Dex-chan lover
Leah's plan is really good, it all depended on that first strike if she failed to take Arin all the plan would go up in smoke but she clearly depends too on the fact that she and her posse are a bunch of monsters.

Now she forces Dry to take the fight in a field that they are equal... yes, equals, i like Leah i can see she is strong as fuck but i make no mistake of thinking that Dry and his posse have no chance of winning in a direct fight, as all of them including him are just as monstrous as Leah's.

But i have to say after Dry passed total command to Milo i may be more open to accepting AL more, like Milo said he a moderate even more soft if he doesn't stay alert so he will prioritize normalizing people conditions and guaranteeing that they are happy and secure without the necessity of crushing people under the boot.

And even with all that Dry still finds a way to try and protect Anne... well, Daniel is undoubtedly strong but man i think he sent him as a little prank too, i mean there is no way he didn't know what his presence would cause.

I just hope that at least Dry and Leah keep this fight at least away from the people, if so i can accept they going for each other throats without major complaint and that Anne and her family stay safe and healthy... woman looks even more like a walking corpse even been almost a cyborg now.

Honestly, I don't even know why this war started... probably just like all wars, because of stupidity.
Thx for the chapter.

Can't wait for the next one, as always thanks for the hard work!

...Still have the bad feeling about overpowered AG (CrossEye, Fear and so on) showing in the most heated moment of battle between humans, expecially on a planet important as Arin with so many heroes in the same place.
It seems humanity never learn this lesson, always a good point for the sake of the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread