Knights & Magic - Vol. 10 Ch. 69 - THE GRIM REAPER'S SILOHUETTE KNIGHT

if he will make a flying fortress(ship) it must be SDF-I it can transform into robot(humanoid), and he got the technology to make his main cannon already :3

Am I the only one that seem to recall that in order to make fuel the use HUGE monsters cores as the engine? What the hell would he need to kill to power up a flying ship?

Although considering isekai laws it would get yadyada into oblivion.

@Quarterdane The etheric levitator is a
form of reactor.

@XionXD
In the LN: the Levitate Ships fly through the use of etheric levitator, the ships' unique form of reactor, and the ether supplier, which injects concentrated ether to the reactor. Traditionally, Silhouette Knights operate by converting ether into mana and using mana for their various functions. However, Levitate Ships only use pure ether and its property of always floating to, well, float and use sails to propel the ship.

Dex-chan lover
@Prince_of_Tears Thanks for the confirmation/clarification. It'd been a while since I saw the anime (and I couldn't be arsed to google around for the information).

@AMicrowave im also trying to figure out to upload this with my credit on it. becuase some websites just cuts it off. which make my motivation down cuase i will be pissed off.

Double-page supporter
Whenever some new tech is involved, Eru becomes the villain of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread