Knights & Magic - Vol. 10 Ch. 70 - Demon Beast Guards

Aggregator gang
omg someone picked it up, thank you so much TL hahahaha

edit: the previous group still has this on board, it was never picked up just translated early hahaha

Thanks for the update.

Please update till the anime at least. Anime felt like it had just fast-tracked the story at the end to finish the season.

Thank You

Such a waste of time translating this when it already has up to chapter 90 on other sites.

awesome xD glad someone else is translating this as i dont really have time to do it myself, ironically im just reading mangas on this site too and not translating.

There are sites that rip crunchyroll, so you can find the chapters there if you don't have CR sub.

What's the point, when official translation is at chapter 89 and you can download them easily for free.

@Rugid like how do you even look for those? xD i tried looking before but found nothing but raws... nothing wrong with raws tho

why are u guys so agressive we know official translation is at chp 90 but not free in CR sub pls go away if you so attacker and I don't remember saying we got the best translation.

@PotatoZero you have to appreciate the effort the TL has done tho right? mangadex is pretty much free version of crunchy or any other sites that requires you to pay just to read.

Users who are viewing this thread