Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Ch. 130 - Iruru and Sleepover (First Half)

At best, Take is gonna get a zuri session or something, then some wholesome heart-to-heart talk under the sheets.
Has a Cool protagonist ever gone any further? That seems to be the only thing that does it for him.

Dex-chan lover
Has a Cool protagonist ever gone any further? That seems to be the only thing that does it for him.
I think the one with the rich girl implied they did it, and in his otaku husband series the wife got preggers

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get why people got worked up at 2 (seemingly) teenagers getting close, c'mon take is 16 and ilulu is as old as tohru, both were said on the cap where ilulu search for a job

Dex-chan lover
I’m going for the long shot and bet he has Magic relatives/friends who already mentioned that she is a dragon.

Dex-chan lover
it's not one of Cool's doujins so i doubt they gonna go far. It's safer to bet on whether or not Take will learn the truth about Ilulu.
You say that but considering Chichi Chichi also isn't a doujin but it's going "far"... I honestly kinda hope that Coolkyou just opens the lewd gates wide just so there's more counter for anime only people.

Dex-chan lover
Is it too late to have morals here and ask isn't take only 14?

Welp, I was trying to joke about it. My bad.
Considering how people are hell bent on thinking Kanna and Iruru are "underage" Take being 14 shouldn't really be a problem... right?

Dex-chan lover
You say that but considering Chichi Chichi also isn't a doujin but it's going "far"... I honestly kinda hope that Coolkyou just opens the lewd gates wide just so there's more counter for anime only people.
Pretty sure Chichi Chichi only has Paizuri. MC even said in the latest chapter he's still a virgin.
So that goes against what the other guy was saying.

Dex-chan lover
I bet 3 toys from my kinder surprise collection that not only Take will learn that Ilulu is a dragon, but also that info will kill his libido for the rest of next chapter.

On a side note, Ilulu gets brownie points for grasping that it's useless to lie to Kobayashi. Kanna needs to do her homework more thoroughly

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure Chichi Chichi only has Paizuri. MC even said in the latest chapter he's still a virgin.
So that goes against what the other guy was saying.
Considering there isn't really any sexual anything at all yet in this series even a paizuri should be unde the "going far" part.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, theyre kiddos and have the hormones going crazy

Thoru and Kobayashi have their own thing going on and we know for a fact that Kobayashi isnt the most sex crazed person out there and that Thoru wont do something Kobayashi doesnt want to, if all you want to see to believe its being taken seriously its both of them worrying over trivial stuff and having those kinds of insecurities now, then sorry to say but theyre a bit too old for that xd
Lol cope. Sexual tension and romantic tension doesn't mean hormones.

Take has shown an explicit physical interest in Iruru. There's like... no questioning it. Kobayashi has only shown an explicit sexual interest towards Tohru ONCE in the whole manga. It was the time the author genderbent her into a guy.
There's no romantic tension either. With Take and Iruru, you can see Iruru trying her best to not hurt Take. You can see Take literally go out of his way, to help Iruru out when she's in trouble.

Between Kobayashi and Tohru, Tohru's doing 100% of the work romantically. Kobayashi has shown no romantic asperations towards Tohru. She has shown familial ones tho.

I'm convinced that the only reason this is lesbian is cause Cool has no self-control and knows that if it were a straight couple he'd immediately make the manga lewd, so it's gay instead and he can keep it wholesome.

Dex-chan lover
Considering there isn't really any sexual anything at all yet in this series even a paizuri should be unde the "going far" part.
I don't know man.
The conversation was.

Take's probably gonna get Paizurid. To someone saying. Has a cool protag ever gone further which means, has a cool protag ever had sex.
It just feels like your sentence after that doesn't make much sense saying that even the zuri's too far. I agree. It'd be a lot for this manga. Just not where the conversation was at is all I'm saying.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know man.
The conversation was.

Take's probably gonna get Paizurid. To someone saying. Has a cool protag ever gone further which means, has a cool protag ever had sex.
It just feels like your sentence after that doesn't make much sense saying that even the zuri's too far. I agree. It'd be a lot for this manga. Just not where the conversation was at is all I'm saying.
The original comment that I replied to didn't even mention paizuri, just literally "doubt this manga will go far since it isn't Cool's doujins" hence why I mentioned Cool's other non-doujin series.

That's it. Not even sure why we're having this extended conversation about a "non-issue" but here we are.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait so the chapter says that Iruru is wearing a bra now? Anyway, I bet 20 doubloon ingots that the author doesn't pussy out! Let Take know the truth! And let him feel that DRAGON LOLI BOOOOB

Dex-chan lover
Do y'all accept spondulicks and boondollars?

I've got twenty of each riding on Ilulu telling Take but not showing him her dragon bits, him seeing them at a later date and immediately realizing he likes her anyway, only to get it in his head that she might not like him that way.

'Cause, you know, Japanese teenager.

Take you one lucky bastard to have a girl like Iruru by your side. Instant breeding from morning to night if i was him

Users who are viewing this thread